Advertisement

Share this page to:

» » Shatta WaleI – ‘I Go To Church And I Pay My Tithe’



Incumbent artiste of the year and Ghana dancehall king, Shatta Wale has revealed to his critics on Vibes in 5 how religious he is. The controversial and outspoken dancehall artiste told Arnold (U zi me), host of Vibes in 5 that he is a dedicated Christian who does not play with his religious activities. To further surprise those who see him to be a very worldly person, he stated that even though his schedules do not permit him to constantly attend church services, he does not miss paying his tithe. ‘I go to church; Action Faith Ministries and I pay my tithe’.

When he was asked why people see him to be arrogant, the Ghanaian dancehall super star laughed and said those who see him in that light lack the knowledge of God. And if those people are real Christians who attend church, they should be able to see the chosen one from God. ‘Well, I think they lack the knowledge and word of God, if you are a Christian and you go to church I believe you should be able to see the chosen one from God’, he calmly stated.

Currently he is preparing to collaborate with some world dancehall heavy weights such as Da Vinci, Beenie Man among others. Shatta Wale, unfortunately, is not contesting for any awards in this year’s Ghana Music Awards because he pulled out of the awards. Meanwhile his one year tenure as artiste of the year ends on the eve of the event to make way for another artiste.
SHARE IT 

For Hypes, Promo, Advertisement And More (Contact) admin

+233279493339, Email: Bigupsgh@yahoo.com Bigupsgh.com is the best entertainment platform for best music download portal in Africa Ghana ! .
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post