Advertisement

Share this page to:

» » » My Favorite Politician Is President "John Mahama " - Becca


Rebecca Acheampong, popularly known in showbiz as Becca added she is not a hard core politics kind of woman but she has her favorite politician.

Becca said, “I’m not a huge fun of politics but I need to know certain aspects of it, because I’m in this country and the economy affects us all. So I definitely pay attention to certain things but I’m not a hard core politics kind of girl. I have only one favorite politician and he is President John Mahama"


Source ... kasapafmonline

For Hypes, Promo, Advertisement And More (Contact) admin

+233279493339, Email: Bigupsgh@yahoo.com Bigupsgh.com is the best entertainment platform for best music download portal in Africa Ghana ! .
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post